Are you looking for an easy-to-use vacuum cleaner that can perform basic cleaning jobs on a daily basis? Well, look no further! Hoover Windtunnel UH70600 is an incredible substitute to expensive, high-end models. The manufactures have added extra tools for convenience to offer a great cleaning device for a relatively low price. I’ve had multiple bagged and bag-less devices for a couple of dollars but nothing beats UH70600.
I’ll start by simply saying that this upright, bag-less model boasts a myriad of tools designed on cutting-edge technology. If you’re a person who detests cleaning or moping, you’ll really like this vacuum. Cleaning seems much easier and quicker when you have this gadget in your home. Everything about this machine is well laid-out, from affordable prices to long power cords, useful on-board tools and occasional perks. You can give it a try.
Two Features That Attract Most Shoppers:
- If you’re habitual of using heavy, upright canister models earlier, you’ll find this vacuum a lot easier to work with. It’s lightweight design and compact features make it easily maneuverable. When the hose is coiled around its body, it weighs around 19lbs. Without the hose, its weight is 16lbs.
- As compared to other machines that fall in the same price range, this gadget features a long power cord that extends up to 28 feet in length, thereby offering a wider cleaning range. What’s more? With a single touch of a button, the cord gets retracted into the machine. You can tuck it safely inside your broom closets, basements or under the staircase.
- The widget is based on Windtunnel Max Technology with three channels for uninterrupted airflow. This prevents scattering of dust particles, minimizes blowback and easily gets rid of settled dirt from fabrics.
- Designed on a multi-cyclonic technology, the device generates 12 cyclones to filter air. This means, it can easily store minute air-borne particles, without causing clogging in the filter.
- The easy-to-use on-board tools include 24-inch extension wand, upholstery/dusting brush tools, a 12-inch crevice tool and 7 adjustable settings for cleaning multiple surfaces.
What Are The Benefits?
- The nozzle present on the main cleaning tool is quite wide. Thus, with a single pass, you can easily clean a large surface. This feature is extremely useful for students and bachelors who generally look for a quick and efficient vacuum cleaner.
- The filtration unit is of excellent quality. It can easily extract loose particulate matter, pollutants and common allergens from the air. Moreover, the designers have installed a special in-built indicator that alerts you when you’ve to clean the filter.
- The manufacturer’s offer 1-year warranty on all the tools.
You’ll be surprised to note that UH70600 delivers a good performance. Even if you don’t have extraneous sources of litter like pet poop, hair or food crumbs, the gadget can fill its canister up to 66% with extra dirt, dust and fine particles. It can pick up so much more garbage than any other corded canister model. Additionally, it features three separate channels for generating airflow. Although it’s not the best hardwood vacuum, it can easily pick up particles embedded in carpets, upholstered furniture or trapped within the sub-floorboards of hardwood.
The machine may not be as convenient as Dyson models but it’s a heavy-duty product. Some customers complain of its poor design, short tools and noisy procedures but other than this, it’s a great tool for homes. Critics give it 3.8 stars out of 5. You can certainly use it in your homes and vehicles for basic tasks.